ACTUARIAL SCIENCE STUDY PROGRAM
Visit the Actuarial Science Study Program Website
Actuarial Science Study Program News
“Open Problem Riset dan Sosialisasi-Kolaborasi Workshop Software Matematika dan Rumpunnya 2022 bekerja dengan IndoMS Kalimantan-Lab. Sains DataJMTI ITK-PS Matematika ULM-PS Matematika ITK-PS Statistika-PS Ilmu Aktuaria” 👥Bersama Narasumber : Kuliah Tamu: Dr. Moch....
Balikpapan - Kalimantan Institute of Technology through the Actuarial science study program held an "End of Year Ceria Talks". As for the activity, it is carried out from eps 1 to eps 4 with of course a lot of knowledge given to all students who are interested in...
Study Program Description
- A science that studies the management of risks that may occur in the future, which are generally related to finance.
- Actuarial science studies the measurement and calculation of the financial impact of future indeterminate events in the insurance, finance, and other industries.
- Actuarial Science is an application of Mathematics, Statistics, Probability, Economics, Business Management, and Computer Science.
- Actuarial disciplines will give birth to an actuary profession that is able to manage business through strategizing and decision making in the future.
The main field of graduates of the Actuarial Science study program is in the financial and insurance industries, but with the competencies possessed by actuarial sciences, they can work in various industrial and government sectors. Actuarial scholars can have careers as:
- Risk Manager
- Data Analyst
- Researchers and Lecturers
- Investment Manager
To become an excellent actuarial science study program and play an active role in the development of actuarial science through the empowerment of the potential of the East Kalimantan region in 2025.
- Organizing quality actuarial education to produce graduates who are in accordance with market needs and ready to continue their education to a higher level.
- Increase research activities in the field of actuarial science of risk mitigation in the field of environmental sustainability.
- Applying actuarial science as a solution to community problems in the context of community service.
- Establish cooperation with the Indonesian actuary union, other universities, the financial industry, society, and the government.