Kalimantan Institute of Technology is a university that focuses on technology to support the needs of the industrial world. Through various kinds of educational programs at ITK, it is hoped that it can increase the knowledge and skills of human resources (students who study at ITK) which will have an impact on increasing mastery of technology and increasing capital productivity. Furthermore, the increase in capital productivity is able to give rise to new industries so as to increase the number of industries in Kalimantan.
Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Agus Rubiyanto, M.Eng.Sc.
As a member of the board of professors of PTN Badan Hukum, I Agus Rubiyanto, Rector of ITK for the period 2022 - 2026, have a proposal that educators conduct data sharing in the form of knowledge for various knowledge in order to equalize the quality of education in Indonesia.
To become a superior university and play an active role in national development through empowering the potential of the Kalimantan region in 2025
- Organizing a quality tridharma of higher education in order to optimize the potential of the Kalimantan region;
- Producing graduates who are superior, qualified, and virtuous and can play an active role in national development; and
- Build cooperation with stakeholders to empower the potential of the Kalimantan region.
Duties, Functions & Objectives
The main duties and functions and organizational structure of the Kalimantan Institute of Technology are contained in the Regulation of the Minister of Research, Technology and Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia Number 40 of 2015 concerning the Organization and Work Procedures of the Kalimantan Institute of Technology. The main task of the Kalimantan Institute of Technology is to organize academic education and be able to organize vocational education in a number of science and technology clusters and if qualified can organize professional education.
- Implementing and Developing Higher Education
- Carry out research in the context of developing science and technology
- Carry out Community Service
- Carrying out the Development of the Academic Community and its relationship with the Environment
- Carrying out Administrative Activities
- Producing human resources who master science and technology in the field of natural resource utilization;
- Contribute to realizing environmentally friendly national energy security through technological innovation;
- Realizing natural resource management technology that encourages community economic progress;
- Realizing good campus governance ;; and
- Producing national and international scale research that can be applied to national development.