SKK Migas and Cooperation Contract Contractors (KKKS) invite ITK students (from all study programs, at least semester 6 or class of 2014) to undergo an Internship Program for 3 to 6 months at various oil and gas companies operating in East Kalimantan.
- Itk Active Students from all study programs
- Minimum semester VI (six) and not yet graduated
- Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.75
- A minimum English score of 400 (TOEFL PBT), or a minimum English Course Score of B, with a credit weight of 3 credits.
- Willing to take the COOP selection test and undergo an internship program according to the agreement that will be signed by both parties (students and companies).
- Photocopy of Student Identity Card (KTM)
- Photocopy of Study Result Card (KHS) / Transcript (in which is listed the English Bhs. grade)
- Photocopy of TOEFL certificate (for those who have)
- 3×4 size photo (1 sheet)
- Fill out the registration form. Download the registration form here
All required files (hard files) are collected to the ITK Academic Section no later than Wednesday, March 29, 2017, at 16.00 WIB.
Head of Academic and Planning Section,
Drs. Imam Shafii