Scholarship Info Session “Australia Awards Scholarsips”. Australia Awards in Indonesia aims to support Indonesia’s development through the positive contributions of Australian qualified professionals and by strengthening the relationship between Indonesia and Australia.
Since 1953, more than 9,500 Indonesians have received short course and postgraduate scholarships to study at Australian tertiary institutions. Many of these scholars have later taken up leadership positions and have made a significant difference to Indonesian society.
Why apply for an Australia Awards Scholarship?
- Master’s Awards and PhD Awards allow scholars to study at the post-graduate level (Master’s and PhD degrees) at their choice of an Australian university.
- Split-site Master’s Program involves 12 months of study at an Indonesian university, followed by 12 months of study at an Australian university, leading to the awarding of two master’s degrees in one related field of study.
- Support begins with Pre-Departure Training in Indonesia and an Introductory Academic Program in Australia for Master’s Awards, PhD Awards and Split-site Master’s scholarships recipients.
- Tuition fees, living expenses, return flights to Australia and reunion airfares are provided for scholarships recipients.
- Short Courses are tailored for future leaders and decision-makers from Indonesia to build strong links with Australia
- Support is provided for the equal participation of women, scholars with a disability and scholars from Geographic Focus Areas (Aceh, East Nusa Tenggara, West Nusa Tenggara, Maluku, North Maluku, Papua and West Papua)
The Speakers :
-Dedi Indra Kurniawan
Link Pendaftaran : s.itk.ac.id/zoom_aas
Source : https://www.australiaawardsindonesia.org/
Humas Institut Teknologi Kalimantan